Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just a few pics (27 weeks)

Hey there!
I am feeling great, especially with the weather behaving the way it has been. The gorgeous temperatures and daffodils all over the place have gotten me energized and wanting to spend more time outside. Hence the following belly pics :)
 25 Weeks - Outside the Healthy Birth, Healthy Baby Fair in Charlottesville, VA


26 Weeks - Enjoying a mug of tea in the beautiful sunshine at the house on a Sunday morning


 27 Weeks - These pics were taken today! What good puppies :) They don't stray far from me anymore :)


We are soon heading off to another Brio Birth class where we will be doing mock-labor exercises tonight. I hope to be going to my first Birth Circle meeting with my new friend Megan Bloom tomorrow, that should be a good time :) That's all for now, thanks for checking in!

-M

3 comments:

  1. Margot you look great! I hope we can come see you soon. How close are you to Skyline? We are going to try and camp there the first week in April. Maybe you could come or I could stop in and see you?
    Love you,
    Kalila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww yay progress pics! I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Margot you are looking great!! Just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete